[Denemo-devel] [bug #55346] Some keyboard shortcuts

From: Rain Wilber
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55346] Some keyboard shortcuts
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 21:49:48 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #55346 (project denemo):

There is no problem to re-set the keypresses for an upcoming version,
especially due to the fact that all Denemo upgrades have resulted in overall
better functionality from my experience.

I am not sure how the <hidden>true</hidden> got to the augment and diminish
shortcut commands; Maybe it got placed in there because of the way I was
setting the shortcut? "<hidden>true</hidden>" will hide the command just from
the object menus? It would be better to have it showing, I agree.

O.K., I will eliminate extra keypresses for the same commands, and that will
be easier in terms of remembering as well.

Thank you, Richard; Also thanks to all who contribute to making Denemo the
most versatile composition environment.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?55346>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/