[Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcut for right mouse click.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcut for right mouse click.
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:26:43 +0000

When you right-click on an object in the Denemo Display (aka Edit
Window) you get to do things depending on the type of object. With
Control or Shift press further options for that object are presented.

It occurred to me that this feature could be made available without
switching to using the mouse by creating a command that activates the
same functionality as the right mouse click (without re-positioning the
cursor in the way mouse clicks do).
I've put this command in the Edit menu as "Activate Object" and given
it the shortcut Fn2 (the second function key). In order to access the
Ctrl and Shft functionality I've also given it the key shortcuts Ctrl-
Fn2 and Shft-Fn2.
This means that if you are working from the keyboard and want to modify
 say, a key change object, you can do so with these Fn2 key shortcuts.