Re: [Denemo-devel] Help! Keyboard problems

From: gerard . nollez
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Help! Keyboard problems
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 21:29:06 +0100 (CET)

Thanks for the answer, but infortunately same problems remain with the upgraded
version.
Strict shorcuts not checked:
key 1 message ampersand is not a shorcut
    2         eacute inas
    q         a change/append A
    a         q inas
Strict shorcuts activated:
    1 _mod2_1 inas
    2 _mod2_2 inas
    q _Mod2_q inas
    a _mod2_a inas
The same with Capslock used. I have no numeric keypad on my notebook.
Anyway thank you for your efforts!
Gérard