Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: microtonal accidentals - buttons

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: microtonal accidentals - buttons
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 20:38:43 +0100

On Tue, 2018-04-10 at 14:59 -0400, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> > > How do I remove the scheme script that I have saved?
> >
> > Ctrl-A, Ctrl-X will delete all the Scheme script in the Scheme
> > window.
>
> I can delete the what is in the scheme window
> > .
> > >   Is this a separate file just for the user?
> >
> > It is not in a file it's on the screen.
>
> I save each one I interred and I do not want to confuse things so I
> want to clear the saved scheme scraped? Do not want the correct
> script to be confused with tie old.

There is something here that has confused people before, I should
perhaps put a warning in the Scheme window itself.

You can use File->Save if you want to keep a copy of some Scheme script
you have created for your own purposes but that's not the usual thing
you want to do. Instead you want to store it as the script for a
palette button or for a menu command or even store it when saving a
Score so that it will be executed every time you open that score.

To save it as a script for some command you right click on the palette
button or menu item and use the menu you get to store whatever script
is currently in the Scheme window as the script to be executed when you
click that button/menuitem.

 You can store it in several places if need be, or store it under one
button, modify it and store it under another button.

HTH