Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be broken
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 09:23:29 -0500

There is a GNU/Linux AppImage here:
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/AppImage/denemo_2.2.3.AppImage

It does not have any of the dependencies in the image. Should I package lilypond and all the dependencies even if they are in each distro anyway?

The Darwin snapshot is here:
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/darwin/denemo-0.0.0-0-darwin-x64.tar.bz2

Jeremiah

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 6:59 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2018-03-25 at 12:38 +0000, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 4:28 AM Richard Shann <address@hidden>
> wrote:

[...]
> > GNU Denemo version 2.2.1
> > Gtk versions runtime: 3.22.7, compiled against: 3.22.7
>
> I have fixed this. It was failing to build but was packaging an old
> version in its place. I need to put something in there that will tell
> me when it fails.

This is working well - I'm able to debug the problem with shortcuts on
windows - I've now pushed what I hope will be a fix for the problem,
and I've applied it to Unix versions as well, as it may be only a
matter of Gdk versions before it appears there as well.
Can Windows users please try
http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/denemo.zip after tonight's build

and Unix users please test that nothing is broken in latest git for
your use of shortcuts.
(Is there a binary for Unix users to try Jeremiah?)