[Denemo-devel] [bug #53417] doesn't launch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #53417] doesn't launch
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:38:51 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #53417 (project denemo):

I just downloaded and ran denemo 2.2 from the Dowloads page of denemo.org
It ran fine under Windows Vista, and people have previously reported that it
is running ok under Windows 10.
The second most common cause of a failure to run reported here is virus
checker errors - there have been cases where these don't announce that they
think there's a virus, but download something broken instead.

Jeremiah has pointed out that I should have linked to
http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/denemo.zip
as the other link has the date in it (so it is currently
http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/denemo-2018-03-23.zip
and will move on to -24 tomorrow. I've tested this and it runs ok, but has
problems with the default shortcuts.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?53417>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/