Re: [Denemo-devel] Additional stanzas

From: Pietro Battiston
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Additional stanzas
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 19:39:39 +0100

Il giorno ven, 09/03/2018 alle 12.41 +0000, Richard Shann ha scritto:
> Command: Typeset Verses at End
> Let's you choose a number of verses to print at the end of the piece
> (movement), instead of underlaying the music. The verses are copied
> the end so can be deleted once copied to prevent them from appearing
> beneath the music in addition.
> Location: Object Menu ▶ Lyrics
> Internal Name: TypesetVersesAtEnd
>
> With that you first enter the verses as verses then ask them to be
> typeset at the end. By default it creates a simple two column
> arrangement (IIRC) but if you are willing to edit it (re-execute the
> command) you can create fancier arrangements using LilyPond's syntax.

Thank you very much, I had missed that.

Just for the records: when running that command, the verses were
typeset in a single column (but it was easy to add another "\column"
environment).

More annoyingly, the double hyphens separating the syllabes show up in
the standalone stanzas. Is this intended? Can it be changed easily or
should I manually remove the "lyrics mode" notation?

Thanks,

Pietro