Re: [Denemo-devel] Beaming eighths in groups of two

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Beaming eighths in groups of two
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 14:19:34 +0000

On Sun, 2018-02-04 at 08:55 -0500, Bric wrote:
> The embarrassing/weird thing is that I managed to do it in denemo two
> months ago.

Probably its

 Command: Time Signature with Beaming Rule
Inserts a time signature with indication for how to beam the notes.
Insert at beginning of staff in order to replace the initial time
signature.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Time Signatures
Internal Name: TimesigWithBeatStructure

I found this by searching for the word "beat" in the View->Command
Center, it was about the fourth matching command.

Richard