Re: [Denemo-devel] Proportional Notation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Proportional Notation
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 16:48:00 +0100

On Sun, 2017-09-17 at 14:54 +0000, NagyMusic wrote:
> Thank you! Deleting the number works to reset the spacing from
> proportional to default.
>

> Three other quick questions, if I may:
> 1) How to change the default text font, from texgyreschola to Linux
> Libertine, for instance? I know how to do it directly in Lilypond, but
> wonder if there's a command option included in Denemo.

Search for "font" in the Command Center
I found
Command: Set Fonts
Select the default fonts used for titles, chord names etc. for the whole
score.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Score ▶ Typesetter ▶ Print Layout
Internal Name: SetFonts

> 2) How to change the display of time signatures to single digits (e.g.
> 3/4 => 3)?

I searched for Singl
and got

Command: (Print) Single Digit
Makes the time signature at the cursor typeset as a single digit; if no
time signature at cursor this applies to initial timesig of staff. Run
the command again to delete/inspect the time signature directive.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Time Signatures
Internal Name: SingleDigitTimeSig

> 3) How to include the white space behind key and time signatures:
> {
>   \override Score.StaffSymbol.layer = #4
>   \override Staff.TimeSignature.layer = #3
>   b'2 b'~
>   \once \override Staff.TimeSignature.whiteout = ##t
>   \time 3/4
>   b' r4
> }

I don't think these are already there, you can insert them as Denemo
Directives with Directives->Insert LilyPond

and if you use them often you could then create a palette button from
the Denemo Directive (right-click and "Create Button for Clone") and
even create a command for inserting them. You might need help to step
through the steps to do that.