Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.1 chokes on migrating my 2.0.14 profile

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.1 chokes on migrating my 2.0.14 profile
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:50:43 +0200

On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:01:30 +0100, Richard Shann <address@hidden>
wrote:

> well, you *do* have a new command in your (local) Default.commands

:)

> So, to test, delete (carefully!) this from
> ~/.denemo-2.0.14/actions/Default.commands

Done.

> delete ~/.denemo-2.1.3 (assuming it is the latest dev version you are
> trying to upgrade to)

I'm running the official 2.1.

> and then start the 2.1.3 version of Denemo, accept
> doing the upgrade and see if it runs.

Nope, same crash.

I removed Default.commands and now the migration completes.

> If it does load ok then you get your new command back by right-clicking
> on any menu item in the playback menu and Choosing More commands and
> then choosing your new Play2.xml file, loading the command, not just the
> short cuts.

I manyally copied the Play2.{scm,xml} files from 2.0.14 to 2.1 and
I got back the new command as decsribed. I needed to add the shortcut
manually though.

Thanks for your help.

-- Johan