Re: [Denemo-devel] Print (Hide) triplet brackets

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Print (Hide) triplet brackets
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 08:50:54 +0100

On Sun, 2017-04-16 at 00:34 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> thanks Richard, I see all the commands in Notes/Rests-->Tuplets menu
>
> unfortunately, I need the triplet rhythm but don't need the bracket to
> print. I can't find any command to make the notes take the triplet rhythm
> but HIDE the bracket and number (or just make it not print).

searching for "tuplet" in the Command Center, I get to this:

Command: Tuplet Brackets
Choose whether tuplets should have brackets. Affects tuplets from the
cursor onwards.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Notes/Rests ▶ Tuplets
Internal Name: TupletBrackets

as usual with Denemo the Display is not so fancy as to notice if you
have inserted this directive, but from the cursor on the tuplet brackets
will be typeset or not according to your choice with this command.

Richard