Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with Score Title and question about automatic

From: Haris Brković
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with Score Title and question about automatic movement numeration
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 21:15:04 +0100

Sorry, I sent wrong information. InstrumentName is from
Staff/Voices-StaffProperties-Instrument Name in the object menu.
InstrumentName script is really long and I dont know how to incorporate given
instruction.
I think I occupied enough of your time. Also I think this function is not
essential for other Denemo users. But for my class work it would be easier when
I change little movements order that I could numerate them more easily. For
example in this last file I sent there were 15 of them.
Anyway thanks very much,
Haris