[Denemo-devel] An ancient bug fixed (was Re: Question about developing n

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] An ancient bug fixed (was Re: Question about developing notation software for solfeggio)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:54:31 +0000

On Fri, 2017-02-24 at 11:30 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> > The problem is when I repeatedly press arrow up and down (I think),
> cause when I do it in some combination I didnt recreate, when I press
> some note it doesnt appear correctly. Only when I erase that edited
> notes then they appear correctly.
>
> This will be the bug I just fixed with OctaveUp and down. So tomorrow
> it
> should work fine.

I've just checked back and this bug has been present since version at
least 0.9.1, the earliest I have that I could run. That's five years ago
- I suspect the bug has been present since 1999. All emphasizes the
importance of reporting bugs - though nailing down what triggers it can
be tricky, of course.