Re: [Denemo-devel] Rehearsal mark "I" from transcribed source.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Rehearsal mark "I" from transcribed source.
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 17:50:16 +0000

On Sat, 2017-02-18 at 13:00 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Lilypond doesn't accept I due to "standard practice". But other scores
> do, so transcribing a part to transpose it produces problems.

Hmm, the boxed rehearsal mark style *does* include I, it's documented
here:

documented at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/bars#rehearsal-marks

So choosing boxed alphabetic does generate I and, in fact, it's not
clear how you create boxed rehearsal marks skipping the I, this being, I
think a bug in the LilyPond documentation

Richard