Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyrics Manual

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyrics Manual
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:29:28 +0000

On Tue, 2017-02-14 at 16:53 +0000, Stuart Binder wrote:
> I didn't see the beginning of this thread, but I can have another look
> at the css and see if I can find the problem.

Nice to hear from you, Stuart. I see I missed you out of the
Acknowledgements section I added - sorry!
When looking back in the emails to remind myself of your name I noticed
a complete thread about adding chords by timing - I wrote a command
which I see is still there in the Input->Midi menu. But I can't see any
emails saying this actually worked in practice for anyone! I had
completely forgotten its existence...

Richard