[Denemo-devel] Something odd happening

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Something odd happening
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 13:12:10 +0000

Hi Richard,

I thought I would just check lyrics in the latest download.

Lyrics Syllable Alignment  Left/Right/Centre works just fine.

I seem to be having problems with the attached denemo file (which has been much edited and seems to have retained some information that was deleted)

I put in Stanza numbers for each of the dummy stanzas and it Typeset

Then I asked for verses 2 on to be typeset at the end and it would not Typeset. So I deleted the Stanza numbers command and it still would not typeset. So I tested it on an exported .ly file and this fails on Stanza number commands.

I have just tried to delete the verses (ready to start again). Verses 3 and 2 deleted OK. Verse 1 deletion caused denemo to "terminate abnormally"

Something odd is happening. Is the Typeset Verses at end command reliable? Would it be better clearly as a toggle since I may have pressed it twice!

Joe

PS To my mind providing the Melismata button to insert space--space and space__space is overkill and confused me. If I am adding/editing lyrics it is a lot easier to do just that from the keyboard.