Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian palette

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian palette
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:18:14 +0000

On Mon, 2017-01-30 at 22:58 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 30.01.2017 um 22:53 schrieb Andreas Schneider:
> > I forgot to change the glyph for the display of the finalis. Attached
> > you find a corrected version of the script.
>
> Oops, and I also forgot to add an s before the \finalis command to work
> around the augmentum bug. Sorry for spamming you with mails.

That's ok, I've been very busy sorting out the bugs in Lyrics. Can you
put all this together now in a palettes.xml and I'll install the
relevant <palette>....</palette> for Gregorian Chant in the source code
(you sent the actual scm script for Finalis last email)?
I'll also remove the Flexa snippet from the GregorianChant.denemo which
the New button installs, as it will be less confusing to have just one
way of creating a flexa (and we would have to work on creating snippets
for everything else to follow through that approach).