Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: PDF layout

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: PDF layout
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 19:37:38 +0000

On Fri, 2017-01-27 at 15:39 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard.
>
> I tried both methods and both work fine

Well, I got to thinking that really this needs better support.
So from tomorrow's build there is a command

File->Print->Select Staffs to Print

this lets you set up which staffs to print from. You then just use the
normal print commands, and re-set to all after.

Richard
By the way, please use the "Reply to All" or "Group Reply" buttons when
replying to a mailing list posting, as others will benefit from the
reply.