Re: [Denemo-devel] lyrics attachment to specific notes

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] lyrics attachment to specific notes
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:05:41 +0100

You can insert "" to skip a note, while _ (an underscore) inserts a
melisma. A hyphen is typeset by -- (a double dash separated by spaces).
If you have multiple parts, you can have multiple movements in Denemo,
and each movement has its specific lyrics (or none). If you specify more
concrete what you would like to achieve, I can give direct advice how to
do that. An example would help also.

Andreas