Re: [Denemo-devel] Beaming

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Beaming
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 21:19:11 +0000

Interesting

I tend to use space to split words and -space to split syllables (so that Mister postman becomes Mist- er post- man, the hyphen hinting that the syllables are joined. Sometimes I omit the hyphen if trying to cram words into a line to save space.

Multiple words for a single note occurs regularly in (e.g. R.C.) Psalm Notation where a series of words may be chanted on one note, finishing the line with a few syllable/note pairs (see attached file, produce in denemo)

Joe Wilkinson