Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 09:36:58 +0000

On Tue, 2017-01-10 at 22:11 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 10.01.2017 um 13:16 schrieb Richard Shann:
> > Attached is a modified version of your file, where I have edited the
> > first two barline (divisio) to display a graphic rather than simple
> > text.
> > If you run the Object Editor on these and select Advanced and in that
> > window choose Create Script then you will get the syntax needed for the
> > directive into the Scheme window. The tricky bit looks like this:
> >
> > (d-DirectivePut-standalone-graphic tag "
> > ❙
> > Denemo
> > 20")
> >
> > I've used the character "❙" from the Denemo font - the newlines are
> > there to tell Denemo that the graphic is a glyph from a font rather than
> > a the name of a graphics file (that is if you put
> > (d-DirectivePut-standalone-graphic tag "DivisoMinima.svg") it would open
> > that file (provided it knew where it is ~/.denemo-xxx/actions/bitmaps I
> > think is the correct place $PREFIX/share/denemo/actions/bitmaps in the
> > system?).
>
> Thank you very much. Is there a parameter for this in the
> StandAloneSelfEditDirective command? Or do I have to add the lines of
> code given above after StandAloneSelfEditDirective?

Yes,

actions/denemo-modules/directives.scm:(define* (StandAloneSelfEditDirective
pair #:optional (step? #t) (graphic #f) (displaytext #f) (minpixels #f))

it seems that the one after the (step? #f) parameter is for a possible
graphic. It seems there is no way of passing the override in though :(
so you need to set step #f and set the override after using that call
(and then move right if that is what you need - usually after inserting
a standalone you want to move right).