Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 09:23:21 +0000

On Tue, 2017-01-10 at 21:46 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Testing a simple example, I get a "bump" (as you called it) everywhere,
> see attached screenshot. Looking at the lilypond code in
> /tmp/Denemo_xxxxxx/denemoprintB.log shows no obvious fault, but
> compiling it (by manually invoking lilypond on the file) gives the error
> that live-score.ily is not found. The file is located in
> /usr/share/denemo/actions/lilypond/live-score.ily. Does Denemo call
> lilypond with specific parameters to make sure the files are found?

yes. I think you must have been testing with the version before the
fixed version of

actions/menus/MainMenu/PlaybackMenu/PlaybackView.scm

was pushed to git (commit       0286e226ec561a71baf5b5ac6d53e592590ef833
 at
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:39:47 +0000 )

If not please say, I have debugging this well understood right now.

Richard