Re: [Denemo-devel] Mac os sierra

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Mac os sierra
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:41:01 -0600

It seems to not be able to find some files in share. I have decided to work on the installer first. I am making some progress on getting the size down but it is still very large.

I am attaching the output of du -h incase anyone know if there is anything that is not needed. I should have an updated installer shorty for anyone willing to test this.

Jeremiah

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-12-08 at 16:26 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Yes. There has been some progress. This file is denemo in an installer
> for mac. Unfortunately it is not installing the dependencies. I
> created another installer that included the dependencies and it ended
> up being 1.5gb!  I have to learn how to trim this down somehow. I have
> also decided to create an mach-o application out of the macports
> compiled denemo. I had to patch evince to get it to behave in mach-o
> app bundle. Right now I am getting these errors:
>
> (denemo:297): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new'
> for stock: Unrecognized image file format

I wonder if this is related to a deprecation warning we get in my build
under Debian, about GtkStock. I can't however find a GtkStock symbol in
the documentation, only GtkStockItem with no deprecation warning.
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.8/gtk3-Stock-Items.html#GtkStockItem