[Denemo-devel] Problem with pop ups

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Problem with pop ups
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 20:32:52 +0100

This is Denemo 2.0.14 on Fedora 23.

I'm still encountering problems with the pop-up tooltips.

See the video at
http://www.squirrel.nl/pub/xfer/uploads/3CSOYj45At58uqaFYcERQU2g.ogv

'Create Snippet' shows a yellow tooltip, which is reliable.

Other elements show grey tooltips, sometimes, and after irregular delays.
Most important: these pop-ups block the X server completely -- the display
is unresponsive until the pop-up is cancelled by moving the mouse over it.

Maybe I used the wrong build options? The spec file is attached.

-- Johan