Re: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 14:20:31 -0800

yes, this solved the rehearsal marks problem nicely.

I believe that it may solve another problem as well. I need to create 2
different metronome markings in the same measure. The instruments
will play in one metronome marking (thereby keeping their original
tempo), and the choir will enter with a slower metronome marking,
overlapping as the instruments 'fade out'.

Would I add yet another staff with metronome markings only?

Or is there a way to make the markings show up in the 2 different
groupings?

Another question is that I'd like to make the metronome marking span a
number of beats, in this case 48-52. What is the best way to create this in
Denemo? or should I edit it in the lilypond editor?