[Denemo-devel] Another openSUSE packaging fix

From: Paulina Emilia
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Another openSUSE packaging fix
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:29:40 +0200

Hey, it’s me again and I’m sending another trivial fix to make openSUSE build service not throw errors during packaging Denemo. And it’s just another missing #include in scheme-callbacks.c. Perhaps I should finally learn git and send future patches as pull requests instead of cluttering your mailing list with such small things.

Also, after release of version 2.0.14 I’ll try to push Denemo into the main openSUSE repository as it should be. I’ll inform you when it’ll be accepted so you can update your website.

--
Paulina Emilia
Pauline Emily