Re: [Denemo-devel] music with 2 different time signatures

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] music with 2 different time signatures
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 20:27:34 +0100

On Wed, 2016-10-19 at 14:06 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> thanks Richard (et all), I have read the lilypond documentation,

I just took another look at that documentation and tried it out - it
does look quite easy for Denemo to cope with polymetric staffs, so I've
added a command to allow them. The only wrinkle comes with uneven length
staffs in the display, in some circumstances Denemo doesn't display the
notes  properly when that happens (normally you even up the staffs) so
I've also added a command to allow you to even up the staffs in the
display with "Hidden" measures.
Attached is an example. The commands to create it will be in tomorrow's
builds.