Re: [Denemo-devel] Cadenza/hide time signature questions

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Cadenza/hide time signature questions
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 10:21:39 +0100

On Sun, 2016-10-02 at 10:17 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> this could be true...I don't recall if I tried putting the cursor on the
> first
> note or the first rest of the bar.
It would make no difference if it was on a note or a rest

>  I do know that having the cursor near the
> time signature did not work.

Having the Denemo Cursor "near" a time signature is not possible, it is
always on something, or in the appending position. The Denemo Display of
the cursor is not always that brilliant, so check the status bar at the
bottom of the main window for the definitive account of what object the
cursor is on, and whether it is in the appending position. (When it is
in the appending position, it is on the last object, but is drawn in the
display after the last object - some commands behave differently
depending on whether the cursor is in appending position or not).

If you can reproduce your problem - a situation where you believe the
cursor to be on a note or rest yet the hide time signature command
affects a nearby time signature then take a screenshot and post that.

Richard