[Denemo-devel] [bug #49199] Playback not starting at right place

From: Dominic Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #49199] Playback not starting at right place
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:57:18 +0000 (UTC)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

In the attached file I click at bar 9 in the playback view and it plays
correctly. When I click in the same place again it starts playing from the
seventh beat of bar 10, ie the last crotchet. In the denemo view the green
start line is at that point. Even if I click 'reset' in the playback controls
and go back to the playback view and click on the first note of bar 9 it still
jumps to the same place. I've even taken care to click on the notehead, though
I'm not sure if you have to do that ?

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 27 Sep 2016 02:57:15 PM GMT  Name: Mori Zlata v 2.denemo  Size:
133kB   By: dom