Re: [Denemo-devel] cadenza questions

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] cadenza questions
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 07:49:23 +0100

On Fri, 2016-09-23 at 07:34 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Fri, 2016-09-23 at 07:29 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > So I put the cursor at the start of the piece and executed Time
> > Signature->(Print) Hide and it hid the initial time signature.
>
> Aha! But this doesn't work if the Candenza starts at the start of the
> piece :)
> ... investigating!

Well, I think I see what is causing confusion, and it's nothing to do
with cadenza time. When you hide the initial time-signature Denemo fails
to understand that the "Score Layout" - that is, everything that is not
actually on the stave - has changed and so keeps typesetting with the
old staff information. You can force Denemo to recompute and get the
right display by changing the initial clef to Bass Clef and then back
again.