Re: [Denemo-devel] PS50etc attached

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] PS50etc attached
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:03:16 +0100

My second verse has the text:

A "pure heart crea-" "ate for me, O" God,

The error message in the .log file says:

C:/Users/joean/AppData/Local/Temp/Denemo_XXXXXX/denemoprintB.ly:350:28: error: syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting '='
\markup "A "pure heart crea
-" "ate for me, O" God, "put a" steadfast "spirit

As if it is adding a double quote, processing "A<space>" and then baulking at the "- "sign used as a "this word is continued" symbol.

Same problem with Verse 3 with a spurious opening double quote producing a similar error.

C:/Users/joean/AppData/Local/Temp/Denemo_XXXXXX/denemoprintB.ly:356:169: error: syntax error, unexpected end of input, expecting '=' \markup "O Lord, "open my" lips "and my " "mouth shall de-" "clare your" praise. My "sacrifice is a" contrite spirit, a "humbled, contrite" "heart you will not" spurn."

No problem with the verses typeset between the Piano Staves.

Joe
File attached: