Re: [Denemo-devel] chords

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] chords
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 09:52:03 +0000

Btw, when talking about chord entry: MuseScore has a nice feature for MIDI
keyboard note entry that if you press several keys at once, they are
automatically entered as chord, while it's a single note when pressing one key
alone. What about a similar feature in Denemo? I know that you have to play
staccato to insert single notes when using this feature (which could be
prevented by introducing a minimal time to interpret simultaneous notes as
chord), yet it is the quicker method for note entry (at least for me). Just a
suggestion.

Andreas