Re: [Denemo-devel] Ligatures

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Ligatures
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 22:12:58 +0100

On Tue, 2016-08-09 at 22:15 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Thank you. I changed the scripts to
>
> (ToggleDirective "chord" "prefix" (cons "ToggleStartLigature"  "(lig")
> "\\[ " )
> (d-DirectivePut-chord-override "ToggleStartLigature" DENEMO_OVERRIDE_AFFIX)

It occurred to me after writing, I think you can pass the override in to
the ToggleDirective procedure, I would need to look up the definition
(in actions/denemo.scm or more likely actions/denemo-modules/xxx.scm)
but it would be something like

(ToggleDirective "chord" "prefix" (cons "ToggleStartLigature"  "(lig"
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_AFFIX)

I think there's another optional parameter to say whether the cursor
should move right after executing it...

Richard