[Denemo-devel] [bug #47657] Denemo 2.0.4 won't start on Windows 7

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #47657] Denemo 2.0.4 won't start on Windows 7
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:14:08 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I downloaded denemo-2.0.4-0.mingw.exe on a laptop computer running Windows 7
Professional 64bit where denemo 1.2.2 had been installed and running fine.
On the first attempt to run the installer it complained about the installed
older version and requested that I should uninstall it manually first, which I
did.
The second attempt to run the installer went. The install log ended with:

Install completed.  Please see C:\Program Files (x86)\Denemo\usr\bin\denemo.

Now when I try to run denemo from the start menu, it opens a series of windows
most of which are closed immediately again, and then pops up an error message
window:

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
---------------------------

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

OK

on top of a window titled "Denemo Print View" and a window titled
"(Untitled)", both empty. If I dismiss the Visual C++ error message window,
another error message window "denemo.exe has stopped working" appears. After
dismissing that too, the two empty windows are closed.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47657>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/