Re: [Denemo-devel] Missing elements

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Missing elements
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:14:19 +0000

On Sat, 2016-03-26 at 20:18 +0100, Haris Brkovic wrote:
> Someting similar happened to me,

I think this was in reply to Andreas Scheider

> I'm missing the paper size dialog. (I want to typeset a score in
> landscape format.) In a mail from Jan. 2015,
> Score-->Properties-->Paper
> Size is mentioned, but it is not there, and a search in the command
> centre for paper shows no results.

But what you experienced is a different problem, namely if you have
customised commands you may need to use the Command Center to load the
system wide Default.commands to get new ones with an updated Denemo.
Andreas was unable to trace where access the built-in properties had got
moved to in the menu system, and was further perplexed to come across a
deleted command that offers paper size control.