[Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.6

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.6
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:58:38 +0000

I think we can start the release cycle for 2.0.6
The new features are:

    Play Back Controls
        Buttons to play selection or from cursor
            Fix bugs with initial use
        Mute Staffs
            Mute/Un-mute all or groups of staffs
        Whole Score Volume Override
    Denemo Display
        Upbeat bar numbering matches typesetter
    LilyPond Error Reporting
        Separate report for each run
        Only report include filenames when they error
    Playback View
        Shift-Click to Navigate
        Revert to simple MIDI while editing
    Playback from Typeset View
        Unified interface with Playback View
    Translations
        Chinese (Simplified) Translation

Perhaps more significant are the under-the-bonnet changes, with the
introduction of a structure to represent a measure. For this reason
please be extra vigilant in testing.

You can test the candidate release using the binaries in

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/

e.g. for Windows users test this:

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-0.0.0.zip