Re: [Denemo-devel] grace note causing an extra time signature

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] grace note causing an extra time signature
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:54:20 +0000

On Sat, 2016-03-19 at 19:09 -0400, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> Dear Richard and Denemo friends,
> I'm using Denemo 2.0.3 on Windows 10.
>

> I've got a score that has a grace note in a measure with a time
> signature change. Denemo is typesetting two time signatures. Does
> anyone know how to fix this?

This will be the notorious LilyPond typesetter bug (I believe it is
called issue 34) for which Denemo provides a fix (in Notes/Rests->Grace
Notes, Install Grace Note Hints) to give LilyPond a hint about which
order grace notes and other things that take up no time go.
This is run automatically by Check Score (which is run automatically by
File->Print->Print IIRC) so you don't normally see it from Denemo, but
there is about one email a month on the LilyPond user mailing list about
it.

Richard