Re: [Denemo-devel] help installing Denemo on Linux Mint 17.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] help installing Denemo on Linux Mint 17.2
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 08:53:41 +0000

On Thu, 2016-03-10 at 23:01 -0600, Bruce Ferguson wrote:
> I'm following the directions found on
> http://www.denemo.org/Downloads-page which include the following
> instruction:
> Unpack (“Extract”) the .tar.xz file and the execute the
> Launch_Denemo.sh file (double click on it).
> There is no Launch_Denemo.sh file in the unpacked folder
> <home/bruce/Denemo/denemo-2.0.2>.
> What did I miss?

I'm not sure - perhaps you downloaded the source file by mistake? I'm
just announcing 2.0.4 today, and I checked the downloads page and the
link to the GNU/Linux binary was wrong. I've fixed that now, so it would
make good sense to download the 2.0.4 binary
http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-2.0.4-0.linux-x86.tar.xz
and all should be well.