Re: [Denemo-devel] A major re-structuring.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A major re-structuring.
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:21:51 +0000

I notice that the integration test fails on the Restructure branch as
follows:
FAIL: integration
=================

# random seed: R02Sd28539b8964e97939f19411d1c36202f
# Start of integration tests
Opening /home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/tests/fixtures/denemo/blank.denemo
ok 1 /integration/open-blank-file
ok 2 /integration/open-and-save-blank-file
# Start of open-and-save-complex-file- tests
# Start of home tests
# Start of rshann tests
# Start of git-denemo tests
# Start of denemo tests
Opening /home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/examples/ReminderAccidental.denemo
Finding and reopening
/home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/tests/tmp/denemo/ReminderAccidental.denemo
Comparing
/home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/examples/ReminderAccidental.denemo with
/home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/tests/tmp/denemo/ReminderAccidental.denemo
ok 3
/integration/open-and-save-complex-file-/home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/examples-.denemo-1
**
ERROR:integration.c:193:test_open_save_complex_file: child process
(/integration/open-and-save-complex-file-/home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/examples-.denemo-2
 [31747]) failed unexpectedly
Opening /home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/examples/HandWrittenSlurs.denemo
# ERROR:integration.c:193:test_open_save_complex_file: child process
(/integration/open-and-save-complex-file-/home/rshann/git-denemo/denemo/examples-.denemo-2
 [31747]) failed unexpectedly
Aborted

I've tried opening and saving examples/ReminderAccidental.denemo and
examples/HandWrittenSlurs.denemo by hand and the resultant saved file is
identical. I don't know how to debug the tests :( in particular, why it
is reporting these two particular files...

Richard