Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 16:46:11 +0000

On Sun, 2016-02-28 at 16:08 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> I have a single line that would be better if it used the full width of
> the paper.
> I read your reply to Hans, and looked at the file you sent, but I
> cannot see how you did it.
> I can see no relevant directives under Typesetter or Barlines,

Assuming you have the latest version (2.0.3 the 2.0.4 release candidate)
then the command you want is under Movements->Typesetter->Print Layout
called Ragged Right. You may need to use the Command Center to load the
System Wide commands if you have created custom commands in the past, to
make sure you have the latest ones.

I think your other question needs a look at the LilyPond documentation
(though there is some stuff in the lyrics menu already), I'll take a
look.