Re: [Denemo-devel] Last night's zip file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Last night's zip file
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:07:23 +0000

On Tue, 2016-02-23 at 09:58 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> This is only 8k, so something has tripped up.
> Let me know when it is good, as we should aim to release in a
> fortnight.

I see a new version built yesterday - then no build last night (there
were no changes, so no build needed). If people can test
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.linux-x86.tar.xz
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-0.0.0.zip
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2

depending on your o/s (mingw = Microsoft Windows, darwin = Apple Mac!)
and report back any problems that will be very useful.