[Denemo-devel] Last night's zip file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Last night's zip file
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:58:51 +0000

This is only 8k, so something has tripped up.
Let me know when it is good, as we should aim to release in a fortnight.
(Partly because of the bug identified by Haris which could lose people
their work, but also the improvements are well worth pushing out:

  * Conditional Directives on Chords/Notes
                Create editions with/without ornaments, fingerings …
                Conditional items are highlighted in the display
                Object Inspector reports on them
      * Enhanced Object Editor
                Set Conditional Behavior
                Initiate Search/Edit from Object
      * New Commands
                Gaps in Staffs
                Enharmonic transpositions of passages
      * Generating Parts
                Part naming extended to multi-staff instruments