Re: [Denemo-devel] Question or request

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Question or request
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:15:34 +0000

On Thu, 2016-02-04 at 12:48 +0100, Haris Brkovic wrote:
> For example, I can't find simple function for stretching system to the
> right margin.
> It happens when there is not enough bars in one line of music.

This isn't present yet, but is available in the LilyPond typesetter, so
I created the following script for it:

(let ((tag "FillLines"))
 (if (d-Directive-score? tag)
        (d-DirectiveDelete-score tag)
        (begin
                (d-DirectivePut-score-prefix tag "\\layout
{ragged-right=##f}\n")
                (d-DirectivePut-score-display tag (_ "Fill Lines"))
                (d-DirectivePut-score-override tag 4)))
 (d-SetSaved #f))

I'm very busy just now, so I won't add this as a command today. But if
you want to use it straight away you can use View->Scheme Script
and paste the script into the text editor and click Execute. This will
add a Directive to the score to turn off the ragged-right property.