Re: [Denemo-devel] Current days file is only 9 K long

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Current days file is only 9 K long
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 15:35:28 +0000

On Wed, 2016-02-03 at 14:08 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Loads rapidly; unsurprisingly does not work!
Thanks,
I guess that was the zip file (it's not there now I see)
I think this will be a consequence of trying to fix the font
installation problem for the installer version.
I have been hampered the past couple of days by a sudden inability of my
mail client to send emails (hence the webmail emails I did send).
I'm back on now (if you get this email!)