[Denemo-devel] Instrument templates

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Instrument templates
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 11:56:15 +0000

I've moved the instrument templates to directories below the instruments
directory which is where the Add Staff for Instrument looks for them.
I didn't move "Contrabass" because I'm not sure what instrument it is
supposed to be. In our soundfont it sounds like some sort of woodwind
instrument, the GM standard doesn't specify what it is (it puts in the
Orchestral Solo category), but Wikipedia suggests the term is used for a
Double Bass otherwise any of many other contrabass instruments.