Re: [Denemo-devel] Latest mingw binary. (was Re: It appears that the web

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Latest mingw binary. (was Re: It appears that the web Site www.denemo.org is down.)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 15:17:39 -0600

Lilypond 2.18.2 appears to be working for the linux binary. It does not compile
for darwin. It says somehting likeĀ  ssize_t is not defined in this scope.

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/target/darwin-x86/log/lilypondcairo.log

If I simply copy the binaries over from the official mingw lilypond, will it work?
Jeremiah

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 5:27 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2016-01-03 at 17:44 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2016-01-03 at 09:09 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > The server is back up. I just compiled a mingw binary for testing
>
> I've tested the zip version of this (dated 3rd Jan). The playback view
> has a bug to do with .mid instead of .midi on windows. I've fixed this,
> but more seriously it fails to generate good SVG on one of the files
> tested - this is because of the unstable version of LilyPond shipped
> with this binary - I pointed Denemo to a separately installed 2.18
> LilyPond and it typeset fine.
> I think you have an idea how to ship with the stable LilyPond?

I've tested the 4th Jan zip file, it comes with LilyPond 2.18.2 but this
LilyPond crashes (Visual C++ throws up a window but the window is
blank). Using the external version of 2.18.2 then everything runs ok.