Re: [Denemo-devel] Version 2.0.1 users

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Version 2.0.1 users
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 20:49:39 +0100

Does this mean you will drop the support for the old file format at some
point in the future? I expect that an application can open files from
all versions that ever existed (however it need not be able to save it
in all those versions). In my opinion this is one of the most important
features. For instance, if you recover an old file from a backup at some
time, it would be very annoying if you cannot open it in a recent
version of the programme (and you probably do not have an old version
available then).

Andreas