Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback View: an important advance for Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback View: an important advance for Denemo
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:31:18 +0000

> Sorry, missed the bit about scroll bars.  They're visible in the
> picture I sent but they don't seem to work, no matter what size I make
> the Playback window

Hmm, sorry, by the time I read what you said I'd forgotten you attached
a screenshot - turns out this is different from Windows, it is failing
to load the typeset for playback at all (the white strip on the left has
the no-image icon in the middle). On Windows the image is loaded - a
full window of white, with the gray only visible by making the window
wide enough.
 The scroll bars in the case of the no-load icon image have nothing to
scroll over - its tiny - so not surprising they don't work, (a bit
surprising they are present). I'll try to use the other image loading
method for Mac (in fact I'll turn it on for all OSs because it works on
GNU/Linux as well).

Thanks again!