Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.2

From: Joe Dalton
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.2
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 14:27:39 +0000 (UTC)

perhaps a fortnight from when translation project gets the tarball for
translations to be made?

this sounds good. that gives time for a proofreading and extra translations.
bye
Joe

 Emne: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.2
 Til: address@hidden
 Dato: fredag 27. november 2015 16.34

 I've just added the facility to add
 instruments to a score from
 templates which can include the instrument range, name and
 transposition
 requirements. This made me review the list of features:

 The new features in git master now are as follows:

 * LilyPond Export
               * One file
 per part
               * Output
 divided into measure per line
               * Measure
 Number every 10th measure
               * All
 Staffs
               * All
 Movements
       * Staff/Voice Editor Improvements
               * Navigate
 to other staffs within editor
               *
 Visibility/editing of clef, key, time signatures
               * Guidance
 for voices typeset on one staff
       * Dynamics Lines
               * Display
 on single line
               *
 Distinctive coloring
       * Instrument Ranges
               *
 Out-of-range notes colored red
               * Easy
 one-click setting to chord
       * Instrument Templates
               * Add
 staffs pre-configured for chosen instrument
               * Name,
 range and transposition included
       * Bug Fixes
               * Ornament
 with Accidentals above and/or below fixed
               * many more

 This is starting to look like a good release - please flag
 up any issues
 that could be fixed. As we have a continuous build of the
 binaries we
 should have a much slicker release cycle now - perhaps a