Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.0.0 and 1.2.4 bad font

From: Lars Björnfot
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.0.0 and 1.2.4 bad font
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 17:00:29 +0100

>> The only problem I had is it hanged, with a modal dialog behind another
>> window. Could see part of it but no chance to click it.
>
>Was this while in one of the new property editors? (Score Properties
>Editor, Staff Properties Editor ...). When you execute a command inside
>those then the command may run a non-modal dialog which you can't
>interact with before dismissing the editor window. I've tried to get rid
>of these but some may be lurking.
>If it is some other scenario that you can reproduce I would be grateful
>for details...

I managed to reproce it (see screenshot).

I adjusted the slurs in the Print window.
The dialog with instructions is on top. It has a disabled Close button. The X
Close button in the title bar also does nothing.
The dialog below it has Yes/No buttons but is partly hidden.

One idea might be to show the instructions inside the Print window, in a fixed
place like at the bottom.
Avoiding the popup completely... :-)

Lars